1. I cut the tree and leaf clusters.
2. I cut the smaller leaf clusters apart to create individual leaves to make them small enough to fit on the tree die.
3. I applied glossy accents to the branches and attached the leaves.
4, I punched out several light and dark pink 1/8” circles and formed them with my tiniest stylus.
5. I applied glossy accents to the leaves and attached the tiny flowers to cover the tree.
6. I stamped the solid tree image on white cardstock to create a template for stamping the leaves. The stamped image is a little light but it doesn’t matter as it will be totally covered with the die cut tree.
11. I stamped the leaf image on the ground area to create a foliage background and created a few flowers with the Copic marker.
12. I cut two grass borders and attached 1/4” punched flowers to create a floral border.
13. I placed a strip of mounting tape across the bottom of the scene and attached the grass borders and flowers.
14. I finished the scene by attaching scalloped borders cut with decorative scissors to both the top and bottom to frame.
I love how the stamped foliage behind the tree adds depth and interest to the scene.