I have a vintage die cut flower bucket card to share with you today made using several dies by Rubbernecker Stamps. The bucket was made using the Wide Bucket . The flowers were made using the Flower Buds Die. and the foliage was made using the Leaf Group. The frame is from the Square Combo set and the white background was made using the Nested Rounded Corner Square Small Stitch5018D Nested Rounded Corner Square Small Stitch set.
The Frame and Layers
The pink layer was attached to the card base using ATG adhesive. The white stitched layer and frame were both popped up and attached with strips of mounting tape.
The Vintage Bucket
The bucket and handle was cut out using gray cardstock. I applied dark blue pigment ink to the bucket and handle using a mini applicator and then embossed with dark blue embossing powder. Next, I used a retired Stampin’ Up! image from the Itty Bitty Background set to stamp white pigment ink spots and embossed with super fine white embossing powder. I did a tutorial last year for The CLASSroom on the Faux Graniteware Technique if you would like to see step by step photos of how I made the bucket.
Filling The Bucket With Foliage
I cut the Leaf Group three times using green cardstock and cut the branches apart to use to fill in the bucket. I started with the smaller branches first, attaching them in place with glossy accents. Next, I began adding the larger pieces and working my way back to totally fill in the arrangement. I attached a couple small pieces of foliage hanging down in front of the bucket for a more natural looking arrangement.
The Cluster Flowers
This is my second day in a row to use cluster flowers on my project. I like making them. This time I used larger flowers than my post yesterday and I this time I cut them in white. I used a mini applicator and pink ink to apply touches of color to each flower center. Next, I formed the flowers using a small tipped stylus and molding pad. I used glossy accents to attach the cluster of flowers to a piece of white scrap cardstock, starting with one center flower and then attaching six flowers closely around the center. Once the glossy accents was completely dry and the flowers were secure I took my snips and cut the flower out.
Vintage Die Cut Flower Bucket
I tucked the flowers in place among the foliage and attached with glossy accents. I love how these flowers look with the pink centers and white edges. I attached a large piece of mounting tape to the back of the bucket and a smaller piece to the back of the foliage and attached it inside the frame to the card base.
Thank you for coming by today and I hope you have enjoyed seeing my vintage die cut flower bucket. It was lots of fun to make.