Good Wednesday morning. Today I’m sharing a clean and simple die cut inlay branch project made using the Rubbernecker Flowers #5 die. I used retired Sweet Blush Paper Pack coordinating designer paper made by Papertrey Ink. Papertrey has a newer version of this paper called Bitty Big Collection in the Sweet Blush color but the patterns are different.
Cut and Inlay the Branch
- Cut the branch out of a 5.25″ x 4.00″ piece of white cardstock.
- Cut the branch again out of the pink designer paper.
- Turn the white layer face down and inset the pink branch in the negative opening.
- Secure the branch in place using double stick tape.
Complete the Card
- Cut a piece of coordinating designer paper 5.50″ x 4.25″ and attach it to the card base using ATG adhesive.
- Apply strips of mounting tape to the back of the white branch layer and attach to the card base.
- Finish by creating a pink multi loop bow and attaching it to the stem of the branch using glue dots.
- Check out my multi loop bow tutorial if you would like to see how I tie my bows.
I hope you have enjoyed seeing this clean and simple die cut inlay branch card. It doesn’t get much easier than this. I love the pink flower design in the die cut and that it so perfectly pops in the white layer. Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a great day.