Good Friday morning. Today I’m sharing a clean and simple trick or treat witches card made using the Rubbernecker Stamps Witches set paired with the Wrought Iron Fence. This card only took a few minutes to make and would be easy to recreate if you needed to make several Halloween cards. The designer paper background is from a retired paper pack that I have had for years.
The Wrought Iron Background Strip
- Cut a piece of cream cardstock and black strip of cardstock and attach them together using ATG adhesive.
- Use black cardstock to cut two wrought iron fence sections.
- Trim the bottom portion of the fences off, leaving only the decorative top portions and attach the two sections together using glossy accents.
- Apply double stick tape to the back of the layer and attach the fence section.
- Attach the white and black layer to the card base using strips of mounting tape.
- Cut the witches using black cardstock.
- Apply pieces of mounting tape to the back of the witches.
- Line the witches up evenly on the background strip and attach.
I hope you have enjoyed seeing my clean and simple trick or treat witches card. For some reason the middle witch reminds me of Samantha from Bewitched. LOL! Do you need inspiration to get you in the mood to make your Halloween cards? Check out this Pinterest page for lots of ideas. Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a great upcoming weekend.