Come see how to make the Kittiekraft easiest card ever shared – you simply will not believe how easy and fast this beautiful all occasion card is to make!
My blog – Kittiekraft – as you know is all about sharing the joy of card making. I love creating beautiful scenes and lush floral designs but I also love the well-appreciated super simple card. That said, I want my all my creations to be beautiful so the recipient of that card knows that I care enough to send something worthy of my feelings for them. Today I am sharing what just might be the Kittiekraft easiest card ever made for this blog and I think you will agree that it is beautiful indeed.
One of the major factors that go into this card being so exquisite is that paper from Rubbernecker’s new Frosty Adventures 6×6 Paper Pad. Designed by fellow Design Team member Melinda Stearns, the watercolor painted designs in this paper collection are all simply stunning. This one is so spectacularly captivating that all it needed was a sentiment form Rubbernecker’s Pine Tree Set on a strip adorned with a single element made with their Snowflake Dies.
Let me share with you the “steps” for making this and see if this doesn’t just make you want a STACK of these paper pads!
- Use white cardstock to cut an A2 sized card base and dark blue to cut a 5.50″ x 4.25″ layer.
- Apply double stick tape to the back of the blue cardstock and attach it to the card base.
- Cut a 5.25″ x 4.00″ piece of designer paper from the Frosty Adventures 6×6 Paper Pad.
- Apply double stick tape to the designer paper and attach it to the card base.
Sentiment Layer and Snowflakes
- Cut a white strip for the sentiment and blue strip 1/4″ wider to layer.
- Secure the Pine Tree sentiment and the white strip in the MISIT and stamp using Nocturne ink.
- Apply double stick tape to the back of the sentiment layer and attach it to the blue layer.
- Adhere a strips of mounting tape to the back of the sentiment layers and attach it to the card base.
- Use white cardstock to cut two snowflakes and offset and attach them together using glossy accents.
- Attach the snowflakes to the sentiment layer using glossy accents.
- Finish by applying a white gem to the snowflake center.
And here are all the other items I used from my stash in case you were wondering what something was that I used.
If this doesn’t deserve the Kittiekraft easiest card title while still being so magnificent, I don’t know what would! Grab one of these paper collections and start seeing the almost ridiculously fast and easy possibilities!