Good Sunday morning. My project today is a die cut flowers and scalloped lattice frame card made using several dies by Rubbernecker Stamps. The background layer was made using the Nested Rectangle Scallop w/ Holes and the frame was made using the Nested Oval Scallop w/ Pierce. I inserted the Circle Lattice in the frame opening and used the Mixable Flower Stack and Leaf Group for the floral arrangement. At first I thought to use only purple flowers but then decided a mix of colors would be pretty.
The Scallop Layer and Scallop Frame
- Cut the rectangle scallop frame using purple cardstock and attach to the card base using strips of mounting tape.
- Line up the two scallop oval frames on the white cardstock and run through the die cutting machine to create frame.
- Cut the circle lattice die suing white cardstock.
- Attach the circle lattice piece to the back of the scallop frame using double stick tape. Trim off excess.
- Apply double stick tape to the back of the frame and attach over a piece of white cardstock.
- Apply double stick tape to the completed scallop lattice frame and attach it to the purple layer,
- Cut four sets of the purple and pink flowers and two of the yellow.
- Place the flower sections face down on a molding pad and form each petal using the round stylus.
- Place the flower sections face up on the molding pad and press down in the center with the small tipped stylus to pull the petals up.
- Assemble each flower by attaching two of the largest flowers sections together using glossy accents.
- Complete each flower by attaching the medium and small flowers sections using glossy accents.
The Foliage Base and Flowers
- Cut three sets of foliage
- Trim off foliage stems
- Arrange the foliage around the frame and attach with glossy accents.
- Attach flowers to the foliage base using glossy accents.
- Complete by attaching small sections of foliage to fill in around the flowers.
- Apply glossy accents to each flower center and attach a white pre made Nuvo Crystal Drop to finish.
I hope you have enjoyed seeing my die cut flowers and scalloped lattice frame card. It is so much fun to come up with different ways to use paper flowers on cards. I thought the lattice and scallops made such a pretty combination of shapes and texture. Thanks so much for coming by and I hope you have a great day.