Good Tuesday morning. I have two clean and simple projects to share with you today using dies from the Impression Obsession winter die release. Both cards could be easily be mass produced for holiday cards. My first card was made using the Merry Word Block and was paired with the Large Poinsettia, Small Poinsettia and Pine Pair.
Merry Word Block and Poinsettia
- Cut the Merry Word Block using white cardstock.
- Apply thin strips of mounting tape to the back of the word block frame and small pieces behind the stars.
- Attach word block to the red 3.25″ x 4.25″ layer.
- Apply strips of mounting tape to the back of the red layer and attach it in the lower corner of the card base.
- Use green cardstock to cut the smallest flower from the Large Poinsettia set and use red to cut all three flowers from the Small Poinsettia set.
- Lay all the flower sections face down on a molding pad and form petals using a round stylus.
- Lay all the flower sections face up and push down in the center of each with the small tipped stylus.
- Attach all petals together using glossy accents.
- Cut the Pine Pair sections in green, trim off the ends to shorten and attach to the corner of the word block using glossy accents.
- Attach the poinsettia to the corner with glossy accents to finish.
The Ornament Strip
- Cut the Ornament strip using red cardstock.
- Cut a 5.50″ x 1.75″ white layer.
- Apply 1/8″ double stick tape to the back of the ornament strip and attach to the white layer.
- Apply mounting tape to the back of the ornament layer and attach to the red card base.
- Cut Pine Sprig Cluster in green.
- Attach two sections of pine sprigs to the top of each ornament using glossy accents.
- Finish by attaching a small red single layer bow to the top of each ornament.
You can check out the whole new Fall Winter die release by clicking here. And you will certainly want to check out the Impression Obsession blog to to get inks to all the team members new projects. Anyone leaving comments on my blog post will be included in a drawing for a $10 gift certificate. Leave your comments before noon on Saturday and I will announce the winner on my Monday blog post.
I hope you have enjoyed seeing the projects I made for the Impression Obsession Winter Die Release. Thanks so much for coming by and I hope you have a great day.