Good Monday morning. I have two scenic cards to share with you today using the new Rubbernecker Mailbox and Pine Tree Forest dies. But first I want to announce that Becky Green is the winner of the Impression Obsession gift certificate that was offered in our team celebration last week. Congratulations, Becky!
Frame the Scene
- Cut a green and white frame and attach them together using double stick tape.
- Cut grass sections and attach them to the back of the frame using double stick tape.
- Cut fence sections.
- Apply thin strips of mounting tape to the back of the frame and attach the fence sections.
- Apply double stick tape to the back of the fence sections and then attach completed frame to the card base.
- Cut the mailbox out using black cardstock and cut the flag out using red cardstock.
- Apply glossy accents around the outer edges of the door opening and attach to the base.
- Attach the flag to the mailbox using glossy accents.
- Cut two tiny letter size pieces of cardstock, attach them together using a glue dot and then insert them in the door opening and attach using glue dots.
- Attach the post to the mailbox using glossy accents.
Complete the Scene
- Cut several sections of the small ivy using green cardstock and cut a section of the tiny flower buds using red cardstock.
- Form the tiny flowers using a small tipped stylus and molding pad.
- Apply glossy accents to the ivy sections and arrange them growing up the mailbox post and fence sections.
- Attach the tiny red flowers to the ivy using glossy accents.
- Attach the three birds to the scene suing tiny pieces of mounting tape.
Assemble the Scene
- Cut the rectangle layer using blue cardstock, apply mounting tape to the back and attach it to the card base.
- Line the Pine Tree Forest and Borders die up together on the cutting platform and cut using white cardstock.
- Apply mounting tape to the back of the tree layer and attach to the blue card base.
The Pine Tree Forest card was so fast and easy to make. It would be perfect to mass produce with a sentiment inside for holiday cards.
Thanks so much for coming by today and I sure do hope you enjoyed seeing my Rubbernecker Mailbox and Pine Tree Forest cards. You can check out all the newly released Rubbernecker dies here.