Good Wednesday morning. I have an elegant die cut love and flowers card to share with you today using two new dies by Rubbernecker Stamps. I framed the new Love sentiment using the Rectangle Combo and embellished the corners using the 5109D Mixable Flower Stack, Leaf Group and the new Flower #4.
- Cut the frame using white cardstock.
- Apply thin strips of mounting tape to the back of the frame.
- Attach the frame to the card base.
The Love Sentiment
- Cut the sentiment using red cardstock.
- Cut very thin strips of mounting tape and attach to several key spots on the back of the sentiment.
- Center the sentiment inside the frame and attach to the card base.
- Cut three sets of the flowers using red cardstock.
- Place the flower sections face down on a molding pad and form each petal using the round stylus.
- Place the flower sections face up on the molding pad and press down in the center with the small tipped stylus to pull the petals up.
- Assemble the flower by attaching the four different sized layers using glossy accents. Make sure to offset each layer.
The Foliage and White Tipped Flowers
- Cut several sections of the foliage and using green cardstock.
- Apply white crystal drops to the round flower tips and allow to dry.
- Trim the foliage into smaller pieces to use to fit under and around the flowers.
Assemble the Flowers and Foliage
- Apply glossy accents to the flowers and attach to the frame.
- Tuck the white tipped foliage and leaf sections under the flowers and attach with glossy accents.
- Finish by attaching a white pre made crystal drop in the center of each flower using glossy accents.
I hope you have enjoyed seeing my clean and simple die cut love and flowers card. The red flowers and sentiment are perfect for a Valentine. Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a great day.