Good Thursday morning. I have a pretty die cut pot of flowers to share with you today made using dies by Rubbernecker Stamps. The flower is the new 5175-01D Flower #1 paired with the Leaf Group and Tall Terracotta Pot. The white layer was made using the Nested Rectangle Scallop w/Holes.
The Terracotta Pot
- Cut the tallest pot twice using yellow cardstock. Cut the rim off the second pot.
- Apply shading to the pot and rim of the second pot using Rusty Hinge, Wild Honey and Gathered Twigs ink and mini applicators.
- Apply rolled glue dots to the back of the rim and attach to the pot.
- Cut the flower stem out three times using green cardstock.
- Cut the flower portion of the stems three times using white cardstock.
- Apply Spun Sugar to the white flowers using a mini applicator.
- Apply Worn Lipstick around the center of the flowers using a mini applicator.
- Trim the green flower portion and attach the pink flowers using glossy accents.
- Cut three sections of the Leaf Group.
- Attach the leaf sections together using glossy accents.
- Trim off the bottom of the stems and attach to the back of the flower pot using 1/2″ double stick.
- Trim the flower branches apart and slip in between the branches and attach with glossy accents.
Assemble the Card
- Cut the rectangle layer out using white cardstock.
- Apply thin strips of mounting tape to the white layer and attach to the pink card base.
- Apply 1/2″ double stick tape to the back of the flower pot and attach to the white layer.
- Apply a few glue dots to the back of the flowers and foliage to hold in place.
- Finish by attaching a single loop bow to the pot.
I love the simplicity of the die cut pot of flowers against the white scalloped layer and pink card base. I hope you are inspired to get out your dies and create a pot of flowers of your own. Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a great day.