Good Friday morning. Today I’m sharing two clean and simple die cut framed flower stems cards using the newly released Rubbernecker Stamps 5207D Rectangle Combo OPC #3 and 5204-05D Flower #8. I am in love with this new multi frame die that cuts seven individual frames. Each can be used to accentuate stamped or die cut images and sentiments. I used the outer frame on my lighthouse scene post yesterday. But I also love using all the framed sections attached together to create this beautiful decorative background. I thought it was perfect to use with the simple flower stems. These new dies are included in the Rubbernecker Stamps 20% off Store Wide Sale.
The Die Cut Frame
- Cut the frames.
- Turn them face down on your work surface.
- Apply 1/4″ double stick tape to all the framed cut lines.
- Apply strips of mounting tape to the back of the frame background and attach it to the card base.
The Flower Stems
- Cut the flower stems using white cardstock.
- Color the stem portion using an olive Copic marker.
- Apply Spun Sugar ink to the flowers using a mini applicator.
- Apply touches of Worn Lipstick ink to the flower centers using a mini applicator and blend in the color using more Spun Sugar ink.
- Apply sparkle to the flowers using a Spectrum Noir Clear Overlay pen.
- Note: I left the flowers white to use on the pink background.
- Apply tiny pieces of mounting tape to several key spots on the back of the flowers and attach to the card base.
- Finish by attaching a pretty multi loop bow.
I hope you have enjoyed seeing my clean and simple die cut framed flower stems cards. The new rectangle frames offer so many variations to use on projects. There is another Rectangle Combo Die in the release that you will want to check out. Be sure to check out the Store Wide Sale. Thanks so much for coming by and I hope you have a great day.