Good Sunday morning. Today I’m sharing a bright and colorful framed flowers and sentiment card. I love the bright pink flowers and green leaves against the gingham paper and white floral frame. I used the Rubbernecker Stamps Floral Frame paired with the 5109D Mixable Flower Stack and Tiny Flower Buds. The Beautiful Wishes sentiment was stamped on the small oval frame from the Rectangle Combo #3 set.
The Frame and Sentiment
- Cut the Floral Frame using white cardstock.
- Apply thin strips of mounting tape around the back of the frame.
- Attach the frame to the card base.
- Cut the oval layer using white cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.
The Flowers and Leaves
- Cut the flowers using bright pink cardstock.
- Cut the tiny flowers using white cardstock.
- Form the flowers using a stylus and molding pad.
- Attach the flower layers together using glossy accents.
- Apply glossy accents to the center of each flower and attach the tiny flower buds.
- Cut the leaves using green cardstock.
Finish the Card
- Apply a piece of mounting tape to the back of the sentiment layer and attach to the card base.
- Attach the flowers to the card base using glossy accents.
- Tuck the leaves under the flowers and attach using glossy accents.
This framed flowers and sentiment card was fast and easy to make and the brightly colored flowers and designer paper are so cheerful. Thank you so much for coming by today and I hope you have a great day.