Good Saturday morning. My project today is a die cut framed floral wreath made the Rubbernecker Rectangle Combo OPC #3, Large Ivy, Small Flowers #1 and Nested Circle Dies. I love how attaching the framed sections together creates such a beautiful and elegant eyelet background for my wreath.
The Die Cut Frames
- Cut the rectangle frames using white cardstock.
- Turn all the framed pieces face down and attach together using double stick tape.
- Apply strips of mounting tape to the back of the framed layers and attach to the pink card base.
The Die Cut Wreath
- Cut several sections of the large ivy using green cardstock.
- Cut the ivy sections apart to create two pieces of ivy.
- Cut a wreath circle base using two small circle dies.
- Attach the ivy sections all the way around the base using glossy accents.
- Cut the small flowers using pink cardstock.
- Form the flowers using a stylus and molding pad.
- Layer several of the larger and smaller flowers together using glossy accents.
- Arrange and attach the layered and smaller flowers around the ivy wreath base and attach using glossy accents.
- Check out my Paper Floral Wreath tutorial if you would like to see step by step photos of how I create my wreaths. The tutorial uses different foliage and flowers but the procedure is exactly the same.
I hope you enjoyed seeing my die cut framed floral wreath. Get out your own foliage and flower dies and punches and create a pretty floral project of your own. I hope you ave a great weekend.