Today I’m sharing a die cut decorative frame and flowers card using dies by Rubbernecker Stamps and one of my favorite color combinations. I used the Floral Frame, 5109D Mixable Flower Stack and Tiny Flower Buds. I think the purple and green flowers against the all white frame and background is so elegant. The white frame adds dimension and interest to the card but still allows the flowers and leaves be the main focal point. I like off setting flowers and foliage on a card like this and leaving some open space. I thought the clear sequins were perfect in the space and added another touch of elegance.
The Decorative Frame
- Cut the frame using white cardstock.
- Apply thin strips of mounting tape to the back of the frame.
- Attach the frame to the card base.
The Flowers and Leaves
- Cut the flowers using purple cardstock.
- Place the flowers face up on the molding pad and form the petals up using the large and medium ball stylus.
- Attach the flower layers together using glossy accents.
- Cut the tiny flower buds using white cardstock, form them with the tiny tipped stylus and attach them to the flower centers using glossy accents.
- Use green cardstock to cut the leaf branches.
- Apply double stick tape to the back of each leaf to hold the leaf centers in place.
- Attach the leaf branches to the card base using glossy accents.
- Use glossy accents to attach the flowers to the card base and branches.
- Finish by attaching the clear sequins to the card base using glossy accents.
I hope you have enjoyed seeing my die cut decorative frame and flowers card. This clean and simple white card base with the pops of color in the flowers and leaves is one of my favorite style of floral card to make. You can find lots more decorative frame and flowers inspiration on the Pinterest page. Thank you for coming by and I hope you have a wonderful day.