Good Sunday morning. Today I’m sharing a fast and easy die cut coffee cup card made using the newly released Coffee Cup paired with the new Rectangle Combo #3, Tiny Flower Buds, Flower Stems and Good Cup of Coffee sentiment. I’m a coffee lover and I thought the big cup and sentiment were perfect together. Adding the tiny flowers and leaves mimicked the background paper and added another element of interest.
The Framed Card Base
- Cut the frame using white cardstock.
- Cut the pink designer paper background sized to fit behind the frame and attach it to the card base using ATG adhesive.
- Apply thin strips of mounting tape to the back of the frame and attach it to the card base.
- Note: The designer paper I used is a retired Papertrey Ink pattern.
The Die Cut Coffee Cup
- Stamp the sentiment on the center piece of the rectangle combo frame using Versafine Clair Nocturne.
- Cut the cup bottom using white cardstock and the top using pink cardstock.
- Cut the cup protector using Kraft cardstock and run it through a crimper.
- Cut the tiny flowers using pink cardstock and form them using a tiny tip stylus and molding pad.
- Cut the flower stems using green cardstock.
- Attach the cup lid to the cup using a piece of mounting tape and then attach the cup to the card base using strips of mounting tape.
- Attach the cup protector to the cup using mounting tape
- Apply mounting tape to the back of the sentiment layer and attach to the card base.
- Arrange and attach the stems and flowers to the sentiment and cup using glossy accents.
I think this die cut coffee cup card would be perfect for any coffee lover. All the parts and pieces came together really fast and would be perfect to have on hand. Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a great Sunday.