Good Saturday morning. Today I’m sharing a fun die cut bistro scene made using the newly released Patio Set by Rubbernecker Stamps. I used the Rectangle Combo #3 to frame the scene and used the Grass #2, Small Butterflies and Tiny Flower Buds to complete the scene.
The Frame and Scene Background
- Cut the frame using white cardstock.
- Attach the two frame sections together on the back using 1/8″ double stick tape.
- Cut grass sections using Easter Grass cardstock.
- Attach the grass pieces to the back of the frame using strips of double stick tape.
- Apply thin strips of mounting tape to the back of the frame and attach over the green background layer.
The Table, Chairs and Umbrella
- Cut the table, chairs and umbrella pole using white cardstock.
- Apply versa to the pieces.
- Apply super fine gold embossing powder to all the pieces and heat using the heat gun.
- Cut the umbrella top using Candy Hearts cardstock.
Complete the Die Cut Bistro Scene
- Apply thin rolled up double stick tape to the back of the table, chairs and umbrella pole and tuck in behind the grass and attach to the green base.
- Cut the tiny flower buds and small butterflies using Candy Hearts.
- Form the flowers using a small tipped stylus and molding pad.
- Attach tiny flower buds to the to grass sections to create a bed of flowers.
- Hand cut a tiny planter bowl and attach grass sections and tiny flowers to complete a table arrangement. Attach it using a small piece of mounting tape.
- Attach the umbrella top to the scene using pieces of mounting tape.
- Finish by attaching small butterflies to the background and frame using glossy accents.
I hope you like this fun die cut bistro scene. I especially love the look of the gold embossed table and chairs against the green background. I didn’t list the designer paper that I used because it was a loose piece I had in my stash and don’t know who made it. Thanks for coming by today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.