Good Thursday morning. Today I’m sharing a fun die cut tractor scene using the newly released Tractor by Rubbernecker Stamps and paired with the Winter Tree, Small Ivy, Tiny Flower Buds, Picket Fence, Small Birds, Chickens, Grass and framed using the new Rectangle Combo #4. This little tractor made up in green and yellow reminds me of my dad’s John Deere lawn tractor.
The Scene Elements
- Cut the frame sections using white cardstock and attach the two largest sections together using double stick tape.
- Cut the fence and tree using Kraft cardstock and apply Antique Linen ink to the pieces using direct to paper technique.
- Cut several sections of the individual ivy leaves from the small ivy using green cardstock.
- Cut a section of tiny flower buds using red cardstock and form them using a small tipped stylus and molding pad.
- Cut the chickens using yellow cardstock and apply Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge and Fired Brick ink using a mini applicator.
- Cut the Small Birds using red cardstock and apply a touch of black to the beaks using a black marker.
- Cut the tractor using green, yellow and black cardstock and assemble parts using mounting tape and glossy accents.
Assemble The Die Cut Tractor Scene
- Attach the tiny leaves and flowers to the tree branches using glossy accents.
- Attach the grass sections to the back of the frame using double stick tape.
- Apply thin strips of mounting tape to the back of the frame.
- Attach the fence and tree sections to the back of the frame’s mounting tape. Note: I turned the fence upside down so the straight edges of the bottom would show instead of the picket tops.
- Attach the whole frame to the card base.
- Tuck the tractor in behind the grass sections and attach in the scene using mounting tape.
- Finish the scene by attaching the chickens and birds using small pieces of mounting tape.
I hope you enjoyed seeing this die cut tractor scene. I think it is a perfect masculine card and it was so much fun to make. Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a day.