Good Saturday morning. Today I’m sharing a clean and simple project with die cut tiny flowers and pretty framing. I used the Rubbernecker Stamps Rectangle Combo #3 for the frames and Small Flowers #1 paired with the Small Leaf Group for the arrangement. Before I move on to talk about my card I want to remind you of the Rubbernecker sale going on with stamps and dies all 15% off. The sale ends tonight!
The Frame and Eyelet Layer
- Cut the designer paper 5.50″ x 4.25″ to cover the whole card base and attach using ATG adhesive.
- Cut the rectangle frame using white cardstock.
- Apply thin strips of mounting tape to the back of the large eyelet frame and attach to the card base.
- Apply double stick tape to the back of the oval eyelet and rectangle layers to attach them together.
- Apply pieces of mounting tape to the back of the framed eyelet oval and attach it to the card base.
Die Cut Tiny Flowers Arrangement
- Cut the tiny flowers using bright yellow cardstock to match the designer paper.
- Form the flower layers using a stylus and molding pad.
- Attach the smaller flower layer in the larger flower and attach with glossy accents.
- Attach three tiny white Nuvo crystal drops in each flower using glossy accents.
- Cut the small leaves using green cardstock.
- Create a foliage base for the tiny flowers by attaching leaves to the rectangle eyelet layer using glossy accents.
- Attach the tiny flowers using glossy accent and fill in with additional leaves as you wish.
The designer paper was my inspiration for the die cut tiny flowers and frame. I loved the bright yellow flowers with the tiny white centers recreated that look for my flowers. This was really a fast and easy card to make and I love how bright and cheery it is. What a perfect “thinking of you” or “get well” card this would be. Thanks for coming by today and I hope you have a great Sunday.