Good Sunday morning. Today I’m sharing a clean and simple die cut truck scene made using the Rubbernecker Stamps Truck die paired with the Leaf Group, Tiny Flower Buds, Small Birds, Grass and framed using the Nested Deckle Rectangles. I enjoy combining the pretty soft colored flowers and foliage with the rusty old truck and like how the colors pop against the white background.
The Truck and Flowers
- Cut the truck using aqua cardstock and the wheels using black cardstock.
- Apply Rusty Hinge ink to the truck body and wheel covers using a mini applicator.
- Attach the fenders to the truck body using rolled up glue dots.
- Assemble the wheels and wheel covers using glossy accents and attach to the truck using glossy accents.
- Cut the leaf group branches apart and attach them to the back of the truck using glossy accents.
- Cut the tiny flowers using multiple colors and form them using the small tipped stylus and molding pad.
- Attach the flowers to the foliage using glossy accents.
The Frame, Grass and Birds
- Use two of the deckle rectangles to cut the aqua frame.
- Cut the grass layers using green cardstock.
- Apply double stick tape to the back of the bottom portion of the frame and attach the grass layers.
- Apply strips of mounting tape to the back of the frame and attach it to the card base.
- Tuck the truck in between the grass sections and attach to the card base using mounting tape.
- Cut the birds using aqua cardstock, color the beaks using a black marker and attach to the sky area of the scene using small pieces of mounting tape.
Do you prefer seeing a die cut truck scene using a brightly colored truck or an old rusty truck? I think this would be a great card for a masculine get well card or birthday card with the sentiment stamped inside. Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a wonderful Easter Sunday.