Today I’m sharing another clean and simple truck Christmas card. I used the Rubbernecker Stamps Truck paired with the Tiny Leaves and Deckle Hills. I love that the truck is such a good match to the Carta Bella Christmas Market designer paper. I hand cut the little packages out of scrap designer paper. This card didn’t take long to make and would be perfect to make several at a time for the men on your Christmas list.
The Designer Paper and Snow Layers
- Cut the designer paper 5.25″ x 4.00″.
- Apply strips of mounting tape to the back of the paper and attach it to the red card base.
- Use white cardstock to cut the deckle hills and attach to the card base using strips of mounting tape.
The Truck , Holly Leaves and Packages
- Cut the truck parts using red, gray and black cardstock.
- Attach the fenders to the truck using rolled strips of double stick tape.
- Use glossy accents to attach the wheel sections together and attach them to truck base using glossy accents.
- Attach all the trim pieces to the truck using Connect glue..
- Cut tiny leaves using green cardstock and attach to the truck using glossy accents.
- Punch out 1/8″ red circles, attach to the holly leaves using glossy accents and add sparkle to them using red stickles.
- Apply ribbon and bows to the tiny packages using glue dots and attach to the truck bed using glossy accents.
- Attach the truck to the card base using double layers of mounting tape.
Here is the list of Rubbernecker dies I used for my project.
This is the list of tools and supplies used for the project. You can check out My Favorite Crafting Tools Page to see all of the tools that I keep close at hand and use on a regular basis.
I hope you enjoyed seeing my clean and simple truck Christmas card. I love using the red truck on my holiday cards. You can check out this Pinterest link for more inspiration using red Christmas trucks. Thank you for coming by and I hope you have a great day.