Today I’m sharing a clean and simple card made using a die cut butterfly and watercolor flowers paper. I used the Rubbernecker Stamps 2 Part Butterfly #3, Flower Stems, Tiny Flower Buds and Best Friends sentiment. The watercolor flower paper is from the ModaScrap Let Your Soul Bloom.
- Cut the solid butterfly using bright pink cardstock and vanilla cardstock to cut the decorative butterfly.
- Attach the cream butterfly to the base butterfly using glossy accents.
- Cut the flower stems using green cardstock.
- Cut the tiny flower buds using bright pink cardstock.
- Attach the stems and flowers to the butterfly using glossy accents.
- Cut a strip of cream and bright pink cardstock for the sentiment.
- Attach the two layers together using double stick tape.
- Stamp the sentiment using VeraFine Clair Pinecone ink.
Assemble the Card
- Cut the watercolor flowers paper 5.00″ x 3.75″.
- Apply strips of mounting tape to the back of the water flowers paper.
- Attach the watercolor flowers paper to the card base.
- Apply double stick tape to the back of the sentiment strip and attach to the watercolor flowers base.
- Attach the butterfly to the sentiment strip using glossy accents.
I thought the butterfly and watercolor flowers paper were perfect together. The flower print on the paper is gorgeous and needed to be seen. Thanks for coming by and I hope you are enjoying a wonderful Saturday.
4 thoughts on “Butterfly and Watercolor Flowers”
Love this card, it’s perfect. I agree the paper is too pretty to cover up.
This is SO BEAUTIFUL, Kittie! LOVE the designer paper you used, & your butterfly! ;)<3
You are right the butterfly is a perfect addition to that lovely paper, love the way you dressed up the butterfly too!
I always find something new in you’re card.
Your’s design are nice