I had fun making this watering can and flowers card. I thought the Carta Bella Flower Market designer paper was the perfect background for the arrangement. I used the Rubbernecker Stamps 5109D Mixable Flower Stamps, Watering Can, Leaf Group and Large Ivy. I used a 1/2″ circle punch for the flower centers.
Color the Watering Can
- Cut the watering can using white cardstock.
- Apply Antique Linen and Vintage Photo ink to the watering can using mini applicators.
- Attach the watering can to the card base using double layered mounting tape.
The Flowers and Foliage
- Cut two flower sections for each flower.
- Place face down on a molding pad and form the petals using a large stylus.
- Turn the flower sections face up and push down in the center using the large stylus.
- Attach two flower sections together using glossy accents.
- Punch three 1/2″ circles and attach to the flower centers using double stacked pieces of mounting tape.
- Cut the leaves and ivy using green cardstock.
- Arrange the foliage and attach to the watering can and card base using glossy accents.
- Attach the flowers to the foliage and card base using glossy accents.
I think this watering can and flowers card will be perfect to send to my mother-in-law. She loves receiving my cards and displays them all around her room. Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a wonderful Sunday.