Good Sunday morning. I have a colorful bicycle and tree scene card to share with you today using several dies by Rubbernecker Stamps. I used the Bicycle, Winter Tree, Picket Fence, Grass, Small Birds, Tiny Flower Buds, Small Ivy and framed the scene using Rectangle Combo #2.
The Frame, Fence, Grass and Sky Background
- Apply Tumbled Glass ink to the sky area of the card base using an ink blending tool.
- Cut the frames using red and white cardstock and attach the two sections together using double stick tape.
- Use green cardstock to cut the grass and attach it to the back of the frame using double stick tape.
- Cut the fence using white cardstock and attach it to the back of the frame using double stick tape.
- Apply strips of mounting tape to the back of the frame and attach it to the card base.
The Tree, Leaves and Flowers
- Cut the tree using woodgrain cardstock.
- Use green cardstock to cut the leaves and red cardstock to cut the tiny flower buds.
- Attach the leaves and flowers to the branches using glossy accents.
- Apply thin strips of mounting tape to the tree trunk and rolled up glue dots to the back of few key leaf/flower sections.
- Tuck the tree in behind the fence and attach it to the card base.
The Bicycle and Flower Basket
- Cut the bike using red cardstock.
- Use a black Copic marker to color the tires, bike seat, handlebar and petal.
- Assemble the bike pieces using glossy accents and rolled up glue dots.
- Use woodgrain cardstock to cut the basket and green cardstock to cut the ivy sections.
- Attach the ivy sections to the back of the basket using glossy accents.
- Finish the basket arrangement by attaching several red and white flowers using glossy accents.
- Attach the basket to the bicycle using glossy accents.
- Apply small pieces of mounting tape to the back of the bicycle and attach it to the card base.
- Cut birds using red cardstock and attach one to the sky area and one to the fence using mounting tape to finish the scene.
I had fun making this bicycle and tree scene card. I hope you have enjoyed seeing it and that you are inspired to get out your own dies to create a card of your own. Here is a link to a bicycle card Pinterest page if you would like more inspiration. Thanks for coming by and I hope you enjoy the last day of the holiday weekend.