Today I’m sharing a spooky and fun Halloween card with spiders and spiderwebs made using the newly released Bats and Spiderwebs set by Rubbernecker Stamps. I don’t know about you but I do not like spiders. I have run across a few huge ones in my house over the years and it isn’t pleasant to say the least. They say you shouldn’t kill spiders because they eat other insect pests in the house but I always have a fear of them crawling on me when I’m asleep at night. Yuck. So a Halloween card full of spiders is something I can relate to as being very spooky. LOL! I used the Square Combo #1 die set to create the frame for the spider webs.
The Frame and Spiderwebs
- Cut the frame using black cardstock and the spiderwebs using white cardstock.
- Apply double stick tape all the way around the back of the frame.
- Attach the spiderwebs evenly around the back of the frame.
- Apply mounting tape to the back of the frames and webs and attach to the card base.
- Cut the spiders using black cardstock.
- Gently form the spiders using a large ball stylus and molding pad.
- Apply small pieces of mounting tape to the back of the spiders and attach to the webs and card base.
Making this Halloween card with spiders was really fast and easy and would be fun to make several at once if you needed more than one. I think the black, white and orange color combination screams Halloween. You can check out my Halloween category if you would like more Halloween card inspiration. Thank you for coming by and I hope you have a great day.