Good Tuesday morning. Today I’m sharing an apple basket scene card against an all white background. I used the Rubbernecker Stamps Apples, Pears and Corn set paired with the Baskets, Deckle Hills, Grass #2, Birds Set and Tree Panel #1. I like the all white background and tree and how it allows the basket of apples and grass to be the main focal point. The red birds draw the eye up and add another touch of color for interest.
The Tree Frame and Grass
- Cut the tree panel using white cardstock and two grass layers using green cardstock.
- Apply double stick tape to the front of the tree panel and attach the front grass layer.
- Turn the tree panel over and attach the second grass layer to the back using double stick tape.
- Apply thin strips of mounting tape to the back of the tree panel and attach it to the card base.
The Apple Basket, Grass Sprigs and Birds
- Cut the basket using woodgrain cardstock and alpaca cardstock and assemble the pieces.
- Cut the apples using white cardstock and apply Crushed Olive, Barn Door and Fired Brick ink using mini applicators.
- Attach the apples to the basket using mounting tape for the first layer and glue dots for the other layers.
- Tuck the basket of apples in between the grass layers and attach using mounting tape.
- Tuck grass sprigs in between the grass layers and attach using glossy accents.
- Add a few apples in the grass and attach with small pieces of mounting tape.
- Finish the scene by attach a few birds and attach them using small pieces of mounting tape.
I hope you enjoyed seeing my apple basket scene card with the all white background. Here’s a Pinterest link to more apple basket cards if you would like more inspiration. I appreciate you coming by and hope you have a great day.