Today I’m sharing a fall apple baskets card made dies by Rubbernecker Stamps. I used the new Baskets set and paired it with the Apple Cart, Winter Tree, Small Ivy, Grass #2, Deckle Hills and Small Birds. The frame was made using the Rectangle Combo #4. I like that the new Baskets set comes with two different sized baskets. The smaller one works perfectly with the Apple Cart set. I know you probably tire of me saying this but I love how the bright colors pop against the all white background.
The Frame, Grass Layer and Tree
- Cut the frame using white cardstock and secure the two pieces together using double stick tape.
- Cut the ground layer using green cardstock and attach to the back of the frame.
- Apply thin strips of mounting tape all the way around the back of the frame.
- Cut the tree using woodgrain cardstock and apply light touches of Vintage Photo ink.
- Trim the tree and attach it to the mounting tape on the back of the frame.
- Attach the frame and tree to the card base.
- Cut small ivy leaves using green cardstock and attach them to the tree branches using glossy accents.
The Apple Basket and Cart
- Cut the cart and baskets using woodgrain cardstock and apply Vintage Photo ink using a mini applicator.
- Assemble the cart and tire and attach using glossy accents.
- Use red cardstock to cut the apples.
- Fill the baskets and cart crate with apples and attach in place using glossy accents.
- Attach a few apples in among the leaves on the tree and attach using glossy accents.
- Apply strips of mounting tape to the back of the baskets and cart and attach to the card base.
- Tuck a few grass sprigs in the scene and attach using glossy accents.
- Finish the scene by attaching one flying bird to the sky area with a piece of mounting tape.
This fall apple baskets card was lots of fun to make. This is a perfect card for a guy or anyone who loves apples and fall. Check out this Pinterest link for more fall apple card inspiration. Thank you for coming by and I hope you have a wonderful Saturday.