Good Friday morning. I have a colorful die cut fall tree and wagon scene card to share with you today. The scene was created using Rubbernecker’s Winter Tree. Wagon, Tiny Leaves, Squirrels and Grass. The background trees were stamped using the 3 Pine Tree set.
The Tree Background and Grass
- Secure the white card base in the MISTI.
- Stamp the trees across the page using green cardstock.
- Cut two grass layers using green cardstock.
- Apply strips of mounting tape to the back of the grass sections and attach to the card base.
The Tree, Leaves and Squirrels
- Cut the tree using white cardstock.
- Color the tree using a Walnut Copic marker.
- Cut the squirrels using white cardstock.
- Apply Antique Linen and Vintage Photo ink to the squirrels using a mini applicator.
- Cut the tiny leaves using mustard, green, orange and dark red cardstock.
The Wagon and Leaves
- Cut the wagon using red and black cardstock.
- Assemble the parts and pieces using glossy accents.
- Attach several leaves to the tree branches using glossy accents.
- Apply thin strips of mounting tape to the back of the tree and tuck it in behind the grass and attach to the card base.
- Cut a small oval shape of green cardstock and attach leaves until covered using glossy accents.
- Attach the leaf covered oval to the back of the wagon using double stick tape.
- Tuck the wagon in between the grass layers and attach to the card base using mounting tape.
- Attach the squirrels in the scene using small pieces of mounting tape.
- Add a few falling leaves in the sky area and grass and attach with glossy accents.
- Finish the card by applying sparkle to the leaves using a clear overlay pen.
Thanks so much for coming by today and I hope you enjoyed seeing my die cut fall tree and wagon scene card.