Today I’m sharing a card with pastel colors designed on an all white background. I used these same dies a few weeks ago with bright colors and a brightly colored card base that matched the shelf and the card had a very different look. I like how the shelve done in white adds dimension but allows the vases and flowers to stand out on their own.
The Card Base and Crosshatch Shelf
- Cut the card base , scalloped layer and shelf using white cardstock.
- Stamp the Sending Love sentiment on the scalloped layer using Nocturne ink.
- Apply strips of mounting tape to the back of the scalloped layer and attach it to the card base.
- Apply thin strips of mounting tape to the back of the shelving and attach it to the scalloped layer.
The Pastel Vases and Flowers
- Cut the vases and flower using pink, purple and yellow cardstock.
- Use green cardstock to cut the foliage pieces.
- Attach the foliage to the back of the vases using glossy accents.
- Form all the small flowers using a small tipped stylus and pad.
- Double layer the pink flowers and attach them together using glossy accents.
- Attach all the flowers to the foliage using glossy accents.
- Fill in each flower center with tiny white premade Nuvo Crystal Drops and attach using glossy accents.
- Apply pieces of mounting tape to the back of the bases and attach them to the shelf and card base.
I hope you enjoyed seeing my card with pastel colors and all white background. I thought the sending love sentiment was perfect with the soft and delicate card. You can check out this Vases and Shelves link to see all the cards I have made with these dies. Check out this Pinterest link for more pastel card inspiration. Thank you for coming by today and I hope you have a safe and healthy week.
Here are the dies I used for this card.
Here are the tools and supplies used.
A card with pastel colors on an all white background is so pretty.