I don’t know about you but I am always on the lookout for friend card ideas that can also work for any occasion. These stamps and dies by Rubbernecker could be used for birthdays, Mother’s Day and thinking of you card as well. For this simple card I used the Floral Frame, Mixed Flower Stack, Branch Shadow and Kittie Says Friends.
The Background and Frame
- Insert a piece of cream cardstock and the background stamp in the MISTI.
- Apply green ink to the stamp and stamp the cardstock.
- Cut the background to 5.50″ x 4.25 and attach it to the A2 sized card base using ATG adhesive.
- Cut the floral frame using cream cardstock.
- Apply strips of mounting tape all the way round the back of the floral frame and attach it to the card base.
The Sentiment, Flower and Foliage
- Cut a 5.25″ x 1.00 strip of cream cardstock.
- Use green ink to stamp the sentiment.
- Attach the sentiment strip of cardstock to the card front using mounting tape.
- Cut the foliage and flower layers using cr4eam cardstock.
- Form the flower layer using a molding pad and small and large round stylus.
- Attach the flower layers together using glossy accents.
- Attach the foliage sections to the sentiment strip using glossy accents.
- Finish by attaching the flower to the sentiment strip using glossy accents.
Coming up with new friend card ideas is fun and I love how the ideas can be used for all different occasions. A different frame, flower, sentiment or background and you’ve got a whole new card and theme idea. Thanks so much for coming by and I hope you enjoy the rest of this holiday weekend.
It’s fun to come up with friend card ideas.