I stamped all the images using black versafine ink and heat set. The fence was painted with Hickory Smoke reinker, water and watercolor brush. I used a dry brush with a stipple motion to add Vintage Photo ink to the fence sections to age. The ground covering was applied with a mini applicator and finished using two of my SU retired images from Watercolor Minis and Itty Bitty Background. The pumpkins, wreath, birds and branches were colored using watercolor brushes and reinkers. The corner branch was cut down a little so the bottom branches wouldn’t hang to far over the fence and gate. I used the Inky Antics cloud template and an ink blending tool to apply the cloud background in the sky.
The branch section was attached to the scene base using double stick tape. The frame was attached over top of the scene using thin strips of mounting tape. The competed scene was attached to the card base using another layer of mounting tape. The birds were attached in the sky using glossy accents and the bird on the post was attached with mounting tape. The pumpkins and wreath were attached with mounting tape and glue dots.
Thanks for coming by today and I hope you have a great week.