Good Tuesday morning. I have two die cut and stamped wreath Christmas cards to share with you today using the new Essentials by Ellen Over the River Stamp Set and Die Set. I used the Impression Obsession All-in-One Frames Squares 2 on both projects. My first wreath card was made using both the die cut image and evergreen stamp image to create a dimensional wreath. The second wreath card was made using only the evergreen stamp to create a simple yet pretty wreath.
Stamping the die cut evergreen image
- cut the wreath circle base using green cardstock
- die cut 24 to 30 evergreen sections using green crdstock
- stamp the evergreen image on the die cut sections using Peeled Paint Ink
The holly and berry sections
- die cut 24 holly pieces using green cardstock
- punch multiple 1//8″ circles using red cardstock
- apply glossy accents to the holly sections and attach three circles to each
Assembling the Wreath
- attach the evergreen sections to the circle wreath base using glossy accents and using a left, right and center pattern
- see the pictures (from previous tutorial) below the pattern
- continue the left, right and center pattern all the way around the circle
Inserting the holly
- trim the last leaf section and stem off the holly
- apply glossy accents to the holly sections and tuck them in between the evergreen and secure.
- continue adding the holly all the way around the wreath to finish.
Finish the wreath
- apply red Stickles to all the berries and allow to dry
- attach a multi loop bow to the wreath with glue dots
Stamping the wreath
- use the wreath base to draw a circle template on the cardstock with a pencil
- place stamp on a small acrylic block
- apply green ink to the branches portion of the evergreen stamp and make sure no ink is on the stem
- stamp the image in a left, right and center pattern all the way around the circle
Finish the wreath
- apply red crystal drops berries around the wreath and allow to dry
- attach the simple single loop bow to the wreath to finish
I hope you have enjoyed seeing both of my die cut and stamped wreath Christmas cards. I had so much fun making them. Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a great day.