Good Sunday morning. I shared a little red die cut Christmas truck and trees card a couple of weeks ago and had so much fun making it I thought I’d share another version of it today. This time I paired the Truck with the Tree In Oval, Pine Tree Forest, Small Birds, Tiny Leaves and Deckle Hills. The little Tree Sales sign on the truck was typed on my PC and printed.
The Tree, Snow Layers and Pine Tree Forest
- Cut the Tree In Oval and two sections of the Pine Tree Forest using green cardstock.
- Cut three Deckle Hills layers using white cardstock.
- Attach the front snow layer to the front of the frame using glossy accents and hand trim the layer to match the frame.
- Trim off the two back snow layers and attach to the back of the frame using glossy accents.
- Tuck the Pine Tree Forest sections in behind the snow layers and attach using glossy accents.
- Apply mounting tape to the back of the frame and back tree layers and attach to the card base.
- Cut the Truck out using red cardstock.
- Cut the wheels, truck rails and bumpers using black cardstock.
- Assemble the wheel and hubcaps using glossy accents and attach them to the truck base using glossy accents.
- Use a mini applicator to apply light touches of Fired Brick ink to the top portion of the fender section and around the door to add a touch of shading.
- Apply rolled glue dots to several spots on the back of the fender and attach it to the truck base.
- Attach the bumpers, headlights and truck rails to the truck using glossy accent
- Attach the typed Truck Sales sign to the door using glossy accents.
- Tuck several of the small trees to the back of the truck and attach using glue dots.
- Attach the truck to the card base using mounting tape.
The Holly Wreath and Berries
- Cut the tiny holly leaves using green cardstock and attach the leaves to a tiny round wreath base using glossy accents.
- Punch out several 1/16″ red circles. pick them up using the jewel picker and attach them to the wreath using glossy accents.
- Attach the wreath to the truck rails using glossy accents. Attach a couple holly leaves and red circles to the sign using glossy accents.
- Apply red stickles to the berries.
- Cut the birds using red cardstock.
- Color the beaks using a black Copic marker.
- Gently form the birds using a round stylus and molding pad.
- Attach tiny pieces of mounting tape to the birds and attach to the frame and card base.
- Apply sparkle to the birds using a clear overlay pen.
I loved making the die cut Christmas truck and trees card. Years ago when I first started paper crafting Stampin’ Up! released the Loads of Love stamp set. I fell in love with that set and made more cards with it than I can count. This truck die set reminds me of Loads of Love and it is so cute made in red with Christmas trees. I hope you enjoyed my card and that you are inspired to get out your own dies to create a fun holiday scene card. I sure do appreciate you coming by and I hope you have a great day.