Good Wednesday morning. I have a fun snowman snowball fight scene card to share with you today. Well….you can only see one side of the fight as my snow man builds up his supply of snowballs to be ready for the oncoming attack. LOL! I used the Rubbernecker Stamps Snowman die set and paired him with the Pine Tree Forest and Stitched Hills to match the stitching on the Square Combo Frame.
The Framed Scene
- Cut the frame twice, once using white and once using the blue Rainbow Christmas paper.
- Turn the frame sections face down and attach them together using double stick tape.
- Cit the snow layers using white cardstock and the trees using green cardstock.
- Attach the snow layers to the back of the frame using double stick tape.
- Apply mounting tape to the back of the frame and snow layers.
- Attach the pine trees to the mounting tape on the back of the frame and snow layers.
- Apply touches of double stick tape where the trees are attached on the back of the frame and attach the framed scene to the card base.
Assemble The Snowman
- Cut the snowman sections out using white cardstock and the accessories using the blue designer paper.
- Cut the eyes and buttons using black cardstock and the nose using orange cardstock.
- Attach the eyes, nose and mouth using glossy accents.
- Attach the hat, scarf and earmuffs using glossy accents and mounting tape.
- Color the twig arms using a brown Copic marker and attach the mittens using glossy accents.
- Punch out several 1/4″ circles and gently form them using the large round stylus and molding pad.
- Attach one snowball to the snowman body with mounting tape and then attach the twig arms and mittens using glossy accents.
- Tuck the snowman in behind the snow layers and attach with mounting tape.
- Finish the scene by attaching a few snowballs on the ground area using mounting tape.
I think this is such a fun snowman snowball fight scene card. I hope you are inspired to get your snowman dies out and create a fun scene of your own. Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a great day.