Good Thursday morning. Today I’m sharing two die cut farm animals scene cards made using the Rubbernecker Farm Animals, Barn, Leaf Group, Sun Moon, Tiny Flower Buds, Small Birds, Deckle Hills, Grass Set and framed using the Nested Deckle Rectangle and Nested Rectangle.
The Frame and Grass Layers
- Cut the largest nested deckle rectangle.
- Line up the nested rectangle over the deckle layer and cut to create the frame.
- Cut the grass layers and attach to the front of the frame using mounting tape.
- Apply strips of mounting tape to the back of the frame and attach it to the blue card base.
Color the Animals and Barn
- Cut the barn doors, roof, picket fence and horses using Kraft cardstock.
- Color the doors, roof, fence and horses using mini applicators and Antique Linen and Vintage Photo ink.
- Cut the barn using red cardstock and distress using Fired Brick ink and a mini applicator.
- Attach the barn doors, window and roof to the barn using mounting tape.
- Cut the silo using grey cardstock and distress using Rusty Hinge ink and a mini applicator.
- Cut the goat using white cardstock and color using Pumice Stone ink and a black Copic marker.
- Cut the cow and bull using white cardstock ad color using a black marker.
Assemble the Farm Animals Scene
- Tuck the barn, silo and fence sections in behind the grass and attach to the card base using mounting tape.
- Tuck the horses in behind the fence section on the top card and attach with mounting tape.
- Attach the goat and cows to the front of the cards using mounting tape.
- Cut leaves and tiny flowers and tuck in behind the grass sections using glossy accents.
- Cut the small birds and attach in the scene using small pieces of mounting tape.
- Cut the sun and attach to the top corner of the frame.
- Cut the nose ring and cow bell using gold metallic cardstock and attach to the cow and bull.
I had so much fun making these die cut farm animals scene cards. Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a great day.