I had lots of fun creating this card full of buckets of flowers. I used the Rubbernecker Tall Buckets, Small Flowers #1, Flower Buds, Tiny Flower Buds, Leaf Group, Grass, Small Butterflies and Nested Rectangle Scallop w/Holes.
- Cut the buckets using gray cardstock.
- Apply Wild Honey ink to the buckets using a mini applicator.
- Use a mini applicator to apply Rusty Hinge ink to create the appearance of a rusty old bucket.
- Apply Vintage Photo ink around the edges of the buckets and to the wooden bucket handle.
- Attach the bucket handle to the bucket using glossy accents.
- Cut several sections of foliage and cut the branches apart.
- Attach the branches to the bucket using glossy accents.
- Start with the smaller branches and continue adding the larger branches to finish.
- Cut the Small Flowers using white cardstock.
- Apply Chipped Sapphire ink to the center of the smallest flowers from the set using a mini applicator.
- Apply Wild Honey ink to the center of the larger flower from the set using a mini applicator.
- Cut the Tiny Flower Buds using bright pink cardstock.
- Form the flowers using a small tipped stylus and molding pad.
- Create the multi flower buds by apply glossy accents to a piece of scrap cardstock and attach three flowers in a group.
- Allow the glossy accents to dry and then cut around the base of the flowers buds.
Finish the Buckets of Flowers Card
- Attach the flowers to the foliage using glossy accents.
- Cut the grass using green cardstock.
- Apply mounting tape to the back of the grass and attach it to the card base.
- Apply double layers of mounting tape to the back of each bucket, tuck them in behind the grass and attach to the card base.
- Cut the small butterflies using bright pink cardstock.
- Attach pre made white Nuvo Crystak Drops to the butterflies using glossy accents.
- Apply small drops of glossy accents to each butterfly and attach them to flowers, buckets and card base.
I hope you have enjoyed seeing my buckets of flowers card. I especially love the tiny triple flower buds. Be sure and hop over to Rubbernecker and check out Memorial Day Weekend Sale. All dies and stamps are 15% off. Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a great day.