I’m sharing a floral watering can card today using some of my favorite Rubbernecker dies. I used the Circle Lattice framed with the Rectangle Combo #3 and used the Large Ivy and Flower Buds to decorate the lattice. I finished the card with the Watering Can filled with more ivy and flowers.
The Framed Lattice
- Cut the frame using white cardstock and attach the three largest layers together using double stick tape.
- Cut the circle lattice once using white cardstock, line the die up against the first cut and run through the die cut machine a second time to create the double width lattice.
- Apply mounting tape to the back of the frame and attach the lattice layer.
- Apply a second layer of mounting tape to the back of the framed lattice and attach it to the card base.
The Floral Watering Can
- Cut the flowers and watering can using purple cardstock.
- Form the flowers using a small tipped stylus and molding pad.
- Cut the ivy using green cardstock.
- gently form the ivy leaves using the leaf tool and molding pad.
- Cut a couple of the ivy sections apart and arrange the pieces in the watering can and attach with glossy accents.
- Attach four sections of large ivy to the right side of the lattice base fanning the branches toward the top, right and lover section of the frame.
- Attach the small flowers to the watering can arrangement and the ivy branches using glossy accents.
- Use doubled sections of mounting tape to attach the watering can to the frame.
I couldn’t resist using the green and purple color combination for my floral watering can card. I know I used this color combination on my last post but I knew it would be beautiful on the all white framed lattice card base. Thanks so much for coming by today and I hope you’ll have a wonderful Memorial Day holiday. Be sure and pull out your wish list and check out the holiday sale over at Rubbernecker.