Today I’m sharing a floral window card made using one of my favorite color combinations of purple, green and white. I made several samples using the window, flowers and ivy this past weekend at the Stamp and Scrapbook show in Orlando and the combination was a customer favorite. I used the Rubbernecker Stamps Window 4 Pane, Mixable Flower Stack 5109D, Large Ivy and Small Butterflies.
- Cut the window using white cardstock.
- Apply thin strips of mounting tape to the back of the window and attach to the card base.
The Flowers, Ivy and Butterflies
- Cut one section of the mixable flower stack and an additional large flower using purple cardstock.
- Place the flowers face down on the molding pad and roll the petals up on the larger flowers using a large round stylus and small tipped stylus on the smaller flowers.
- Turn the flower sections face up on the molding pad and push down in the flower centers to push the petals up.
- Apply glossy accents to the center of the flowers sections and attach the layers together to complete the full flower.
- Cut the flower buds using purple cardstock.
- Place the flower buds face up on the molding pan and push down in the centers to form the flowers.
- Cut the ivy sections using green cardstock form the leaves gently using the leaf tool.
- Cut the small butterflies using purple cardstock.
Assemble the Flowers, Ivy and Butterflies
- Apply glossy accents to the tip end of the ivy sections and attach both to the left corner, one up and one across.
- Attach the small flowers to the ivy sections using glossy accents.
- Finish by attaching three small butterflies to the window frame and openings using glossy accents.
I hope you enjoyed seeing my floral window card. I appreciate you coming by and I hope you have a wonderful day.