Today I’m sharing a clean and simple flower pots card made using the new Rubbernecker Stamps Cart Accessories #1 paired with the Flower Stems, Leaf Group, Tiny Flower Buds and framed background using the Window with Double Stitch. I love creating cards with lots and lots of dimension and details but sometimes it’s fun to step outside of the box and create something totally clean and simple. I wanted to use the tiny flower pots and watering can as the main focal point of the card and allow them to shine against the all white background. The stitched window frame and panels create an element of interest without distracting from the main images.
The White Window Frame Background
- Cut the window frame using white cardstock.
- Turn the window frame and panels face down and apply double stick tape around the panels to secure them in place.
- Apply mounting tape to the back of the window frame and attach to the red card base layer.
The Flower Pots and Watering Can
- Cut the flower pots using yellow cardstock and the watering can using gray cardstock.
- Apply Wild Honey and Rusty Hinge ink to the pots and watering can using a mini applicator.
- Cut flower stems and leaf group using green cardstock, trim the foliage and attach to the back of the pots using glossy accents.
- Use red and bright pink cardstock to cut the tiny flower buds and form them using a tiny tipped stylus and molding pad.
- Create the flower clusters by applying glossy accents on scrap red and pink cardstock and attaching three flowers together.
- Allow the flower clusters glue to dry and then cut them out using small scissors.
- Attach the flower clusters and single flowers to the foliage using glossy accents.
- Apply glossy accents to the flower pots and attach them to the white card base.
- Attach a flower stem to the fourth window using glossy accents and then attach the watering can using mounting tape. Finish by attaching the hand shovel to the can using glossy accents.
I hope you enjoyed seeing my clean and simple flower pots card. I would be the perfect card for someone who loves to work in their flower garden. Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a great day.