I love this die cut flower cart with it’s tiny flower pots and watering can. The Cart and Cart Accessories #1 are part of the Rubbernecker Stamps June die release. I framed the scene using the Rectangle Combo #3 and filled in the area around the cart using the Tall Terracotta Pots, Tall Bucket, Tulips, Tulip Stems, Leaf Group, Flower Stems, Tiny Flower Buds and Grass #2. There is also a Cart Accessories #2 die set in the release with garden vegetables, crates and pumpkins. I didn’t use it for this card but I have it linked below.
- Cut the frame using white cardstock.
- Apply strips of mounting tape to the back of the frame.
- Attach the frame to the card base.
Assemble the Cart
- Cut the cart body using brown cardstock and the canopy using red and white cardstock.
- Color the wheel using a black marker.
- Attach the cart parts together using glossy accents.
- Apply mounting tape to the back of the cart body and attach it to the card base.
- Attach the white canopy sections to the red using glossy accents.
- Apply a single strip of mounting tape to the top of the canopy and a double strips along the bottom and attach it to the card base just over the top of the cart poles.
The Bucket, Pots and Flowers
- Cut the pots using yellow cardstock and the bucket using gray cardstock.
- Apply Wild Honey and Rusty Hinge to the posts and bucket using mini applicators.
- Cut the foliage using green cardstock and the flowers using red, white and pink and yellow cardstock.
- Apply shading to the tulips using Worn Lipstick and Wild Honey and mini applicators.
- Attach the tulips to the stems using glossy accents and attach them to the tall bucket using glossy accents. Lay them over to one side of the bucket as if they were laid there in a bunch.
- Apply dots of Wild Honey ink to the tiny yellow flower centers using a mini applicator.
- Form the Tiny Flowers using a small tipped stylus and molding pad.
- Attach the foliage pieces to the pots and finish each arrangement by attaching the tiny formed flowers.
Assemble the Die Cut Flower Cart Scene
- Assemble all the parts and pieces of the accessories set and attach them to the top of the cart.
- Attach pieces of mounting tape to the back of the bucket and flower pots and tuck them in around the cart and attach to the card base.
- Cut the grass sections using green cardstock and tuck them in around the flower pots and attach with glossy accents.
- Apply shimmer to all the flowers using a Nuvo shimmer pen.
- Finish by attaching the garden boots to the frame using mounting tape.
I hope you have enjoyed seeing this bright and cheerful die cut flower cart card. I’m working on a square pop up box project using the cart, accessories and lots of flower pots. It will be interesting to see if I can make it work. Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a good day.