Good Saturday morning. Today I’m sharing an autumn paper flowers card that I made for the Splitcoaststampers Free For All Fall Blooms Challenge. I used the Rubbernecker Mixable Flower Stack 5107D, Large Ivy, Rectangle Combo #3, Splatter Leaves sentiment and the Splatter Background.
The Splatter Background and Framed Sentiment
- Secure the white card base and splatter stamp in the MISTI.
- Apply Acorn ink to the stamp and stamp the image.
- Stamp the sentiment on a piece of white cardstock using acorn ink.
- Cut the frames using white cardstock and attach the layers together on the back using double stick tape.
- Apply mounting tape to the back of the frame sections, attach the sentiment layer to it and attach it to the card base.
The Flowers and Ivy
- Cut four sections of the flowers using mustard cardstock.
- Place the layers face up on the molding pad and form them using the large ball stylus.
- Attach the layer together using glossy accents. Note: I used three layers of the larger sections on the large flower and two on the small flower.
- Apply Connect glue to the flower centers and sprinkle the brown prills on the glue. Push down with your finger to secure in place and shake off the excess prills. Note: I use the Connect glue for the flower centers as it dries totally clear.
- Cut the large ivy using green cardstock and attach to the corners using glossy accents.
- Attach the flowers over the ivy using glossy accents.
I enjoyed making this autumn paper flowers card. My mom used to have chrysanthemums placed all over the flower shop in the fall. Spider mums were my favorite and making this card made me think of her. Check out this link on Pinterest for more autumn flower inspiration. Thank you for coming by and I hope you have a great Saturday.
4 thoughts on “Autumn Paper Flowers Card”
That is a cool flower, love the dimension in it and the color you used, fabulous Autumn card!
OH MY, Kittie! Those flowers are STUNNING!!! LOVE the splatter background & your framing of the sentiment too! 😉 <3 P.S. I STILL, HAVE TO get those Ivy Dies! 😉
Love this card!
I usually don’t comment, just lurk….. but just had to say these flowers are so unusually, even for you…..
Lovely, just Lovely!!
I so enjoy lurking at your blog!!