Good Sunday morning. Today I’m sharing a clean and simple paper flower wreath made using several dies by Rubbernecker Stamps. I used the Nested Circles, Small Ivy, Flower Buds and Borders #3 and the sentiment is from the Best Friends set. This pretty card will be going to my mother-in-law for her birthday.
The White Eyelet Sentiment Layer
- Cut a piece of white cardstock 5.50″ x 4.25″.
- Line the border die and cardstock on the cutting platform and run through the machine.
- Place the die on the other side of the cardstock and run it through the machine.
- Stamp the sentiment using Versafine Clair Verdant ink.
- Apply mounting tape on the back of the eyelet layer and attach it to the gingham card base.
- Cut a green wreath base using two of the smaller dies in the Nested Circles set.
- Cut several small ivy sections using green cardstock and several flower buds using white cardstock.
- Begin attaching the ivy sections to the wreath base using glossy accents. Continue attaching the ivy sections until the base is completely covered.
- Apply green ink to the center of each flower using a mini applicator and form them on a molding pad using a small tipped stylus.
- Attach the flowers to the ivy to the wreath using glossy accents.
- Finish by attaching a white multi loop bow to the wreath using several glue dots. Check out my multi loop bow video tutorial to see how I make my bows.
I hope you enjoyed seeing my clean and simple paper flower wreath. I love the white eyelet sentiment layer against the green and white gingham paper. Check out this Pinterest wreath card link for more inspiration. I hope I have inspired you to get crafty and make a wreath card of your own. You can check out my Tutorial Page to see three different wreath examples along with the step by step instructions. Thank you for coming by today.