Today I’m sharing a black and white Christmas card with touches of red and green accents. I love the black and white snowflake designer paper and how the white frame and images pop. The red bird and foliage and bow embellishments add just the right amount of color to add interest. I used the Park Bench, Winter Lamp Post, Stitched Hills, Small Birds, Greenery #2 and Rectangle Combo #4.
The Frame and Snow Layers
- Use white cardstock to cut the frame and snow layers.
- Apply double stick tape to attach the two frame layers and front snow layer together.
- Cut strips of mounting tape and attach them to the back of the frame and front snow layer.
- Attach the second snow layer to the mounting tape on the back of the frame and then attach the whole thing to the card base.
The Bench and Lamp Post
- Use white cardstock to cut the bench and lamp post.
- Apply strips of mounting tape to the back of the images.
- Tuck the bench and lamp post in behind the snow layers and attach to the card base.
The Colorful Embellishments
- Cut the foliage using green cardstock and the berries and bird using red cardstock.
- Apply glossy accents to the longer branches and attach to the lamp post.
- Attach the red berries to the foliage using glossy accents.
- Tie a red multi loop bow and attach it to the lamp post using glue dots. Note: check out my multi loop bow video if you would like to see how I made my bow.
- Tuck branches in behind the snow layers and attach using glossy accents.
- Color the bird beak using a black marker and attach to the bench using a small piece of mounting tape.
Here are links to the dies used to make my card.
Here are the tools and supplied used.
I hope you have enjoyed seeing my black and white Christmas card with touches of red and green. You can check out this Pinterest link for more black and white Christmas card inspiration. I sure do appreciate you coming by and I hope you have a great week.