Good Tuesday morning. My project today is a sweet die cut Easter bunnies card that I made for the Splitcoaststampers Clean and Simple Challenge. The challenge this week was to make an Easter or spring celebration card. I always enjoy creating scene cards using the Rubbernecker Stamps Bunnies. For this card I paired the bunnies with the Grass, Grass #2, Small Flowers #1, Small Butterflies set and framed it using the Rectangle Combo #3.
The Frame and Grass
- Cut the frames using white cardstock.
- Attach the three largest sections together using double stick tape.
- Cut the grass border and small grass sprigs using green cardstock.
- Attach the grass border to the back of the frame using double stick tape.
- Attach the grass sprigs to the back of the grass border using glossy accents.
- Apply mounting tape to the back of the frame and attach it to the card base.
Color the Bunnies
- Cut the bunnies using white cardstock.
- Apply a light layer of Antique Linen ink to the bunny using a mini applicator.
- Apply darker shading to the bunny using Vintage Photo ink and a mini applicator.
- Apply mounting tape to the back of the bunnies and attach them to the card base and frame.
Finish the Scene
- Cut the flowers using purple, yellow, pink and aqua cardstock.
- Cut a section of the Leaf Group using green cardstock and cut the branches apart.
- Tuck the small branches in behind the grass and attach to the card base using glossy accents.
- Attach the tiny flowers to the branches using glossy accents.
- Cut the small butterflies using purple, aqua and pink cardstock.
- Attach the butterflies to the sky area using glossy accents.
- Attach pre-made white Nuvo Crystal Drops to the center of each butterfly using glossy accents.
I hope you enjoyed seeing my die cut Easter bunnies card. It is one of many that I have made using this sweet die set. I appreciate you coming by and I hope you have a great day.