Today I’m sharing a fun snowman Christmas tag set made using Rubbernecker Stamps Nested Tag Stitch, Snowman, Tiny Leaves and Deckle Hills. These guys were fast and easy to make and will look great on Christmas presents. They also make the perfect gift when you need just a little something to give to a friend. I gave a set of Christmas tags to my boss several years in a row. She loved the tags and decorated a special small tree with all the tags I’d given her over the years.
The Tag and Base
- Cut the tags using light blue cardstock and the snow layer using white cardstock.
- Use the tag to cut the snow layer to create the perfect fit and matching stitch lines.
- Apply a piece of mounting tape to the back of the snow layer and attach it to the tag.
- Cut three snowmen sets using white cardstock. Note: I only used the small and medium sections for these snowmen.
- Stamp the sentiment using Versafine Clair Nocturne.
- Use red and black cardstock to cut the top hat, toboggan hat, earmuffs and scarves.
- Cut the eyes and mouth using black cardstock and orange cardstock to cut the nose.
- Assemble the snowman parts and attach them together using glossy accents.
- Embellish each snowman with tiny holly leaves and a single red berry and attach them using glossy accents.
Assemble the Snowman Christmas Tags
- Apply pieces of mounting tape to the back of each snowman and attach it to the tag.
- Use Nuvo Crystal Drops to apply the falling snow on the tag and snowmen.
- Apply red Stickles to the berries to add a touch of sparkle.
Here are the dies used to make my tags.
Here are the tools and supplies.
I sure had fun making this snowman Christmas tag set. They don’t take much time to make and I know they put a smile on the face of the recipient. Check out this Pinterest link for lots more snowman Christmas tag inspiration. I sure do appreciate you coming by and your supportive comments. I hope you have a great weekend preparing for the Thanksgiving holiday.