Today I’m sharing a Christmas tree wagon scene card. I love the contrast of the red wagon and cardinals against the white tree and snow layers and green tree background. For this project I used the Wagon, Tree Panel #3, Evergreen Trees, Deckle Hills and Cardinals.
The Snow Layers and Tree Background
- Cut the Tree Panel and Deckle Hills using white cardstock and the Evergreen Trees using green cardstock.
- Attach the back snow layer to the blue card base using ATG adhesive.
- Apply strips of mounting tape to the back of three evergreen trees and attach them to the blue card base.
- Cut strips of mounting tape, attach them to the back of the Tree Panel frame and trees and attach it to the blue card base.
- Use mounting tape to attach the two front snow layers to the card base.
- Attach the three front Evergreen Trees to the card base using strips of mounting tape.
The Christmas Tree Wagon and Cardinals
- Use red and black cardstock to cut the wagon sections.
- Assemble the wagon parts and attach them using glossy accents.
- Cut the trees and attach them together using glossy accents.
- Trim the bottom portion of the trees off and attach them to the back of the wagon using glossy accents.
- Apply a strip of mounting tape to the back of the wagon and attach it to the card base.
- Use red cardstock to cut the Cardinals and attach them to the scene using small pieces of mounting tape.
Here are the dies used for my project.
Here are the tools and supplies used.
I hope you enjoyed seeing my Christmas tree wagon card. Check out this Pinterest link for more Christmas tree wagon inspiration. Thank you for coming by and I hope you have a great day.