White on white card designs are so elegant and are lovely to use for any occasion-birthday-wedding-sympathy-thank you. Adding a tiny touch of color creates interest but doesn’t take away from the overall white on white design. My project today was made using the Rubbernecker Circle Lattice and Best Friends.
The Circle Lattice Frame
- Cut the card base and circle lattice frame using white cardstock.
- Remove all the negative parts and pieces of the circle lattice using a paper piercer.
- Apply strips of mounting tape around the back of the circle lattice frame and attach it to the card base.
The Flowers and Sentiment
I fully intended to pull out one of my Rubbernecker flower sets to create this card. As I was removing all the negative pieces from the circle lattice frame I noticed how most of the pieces were shaped like flower petals. It struck me that I could create a pretty small flower with those pieces.
- Punch out 1/4″ circles to use as the flower base.
- Use green cardstock to cut a small section of the circle lattice to use for the leaves.
- Attach the white petals all the way around the circle base using glossy accents to create the flower.
- Apply gloss accents to two green petals and attach them under and in between the white flower petals.
- Punch out bright pink 1/8″ circles to use as flower centers and attach to the flowers using glossy accents.
- Cut a strip of white cardstock, stamp the sentiment using versa and emboss with gold embossing powder.
- Attach the sentiment to the front of the circle lattice frame using pieces of mounting tape.
- Finish by attaching the flowers to the circle lattice frame using glossy accents.
I love creating white on white card designs. There is something so elegant about the simplicity that is striking and pleasing to the eye. I thought I would share this Pinterest link to show more white on white inspiration. Thank you for coming by and I hope you have a great week.
Stamp and die used for my project.
Tools and supplies.
White on white card designs are perfect for any occasion.