I don’t know about you but I love all those spring wreaths on people’s doors and it made me think – why not wreath CARDS for spring? I pulled out some “holiday” supplies, combined them with new goodies from Rubbernecker and – Voila! Wreath cards for spring that can be sent for any occasion! For this clean and simple project I used the Rubbernecker Wreath Set, Nested Scallop with Holes and Small Flowers #2.
The Scallop Layers
- Use white cardstock to cut the scallop layers.
- Cut one full layer and cut a second narrow layer.
- Apply mounting tape to the back of both layers.
- Attach the full scallop layer to the card base and then line up the narrow layer and attach to the full layer.
The Wreath and Flowers
- Cut several sections of the holly and one circle base using green cardstock.
- Gently score each holly leaf using the leaf tool and molding pad.
- Layer and attach the holly branches to the circle base using glossy accents.
- Use pink cardstock to cut the flowers.
- Form the flowers using a stylus and molding pad and attach the layers together using glossy accents.
- Attach the flowers to the wreath using glossy accents.
- Apply glossy accents to the back of the wreath and attach it to the card base.
- Finish by attaching a white multi loop bow using a few glue dots. Click the multi loop bow link if you would like to see a quick video of how I make my bows.
Take a good look at your supplies and think about what other kinds of wreath cards you can make! You can find all kinds of wreath card inspiration at this Pinterest link. And, you can find over 70 cards in my wreath card category. Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a wonderful day.
Here the dies I used for my project.
Here are the tools and supplies I used.
Take a good look at your supplies and think about what other kinds of wreath cards you can make!