This fun coffee cup card would be perfect to send to any coffee lover. I don’t know about you but filling my coffee cup with good hot coffee is the first thing I do every morning. And the “Life’s too short to drink cheap coffee” couldn’t be more true in my opinion. For this card I used the Rubbernecker Coffee Cup, Flower Buds, Flower Stems and Cheap Coffee.
The Card Base and Sentiment
- Cut an A2 sized card base using green cardstock and a 5.25″ x 4.00″ piece of designer paper.
- Apply mounting tape to the back of the designer paper layer and attach it to the card base.
- Cut a 1.00″ strip of white cardstock and a 1.25″ piece of green cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment using black ink.
- Attach the sentiment layer to the green layer using ATG adhesive.
- Apply a strip of mounting tape to the back of the sentiment layer and attach it to the card base.
The Coffee Cup, Flowers and Foliage
- Cut the coffee cup sections using a coordinating designer paper and white cardstock.
- Attach the lid to the coffee up using a strip of rolled up double stick tape.
- Crimp the sleeve to add a small amount of texture. Note: I trimmed a small portion off the bottom of the sleeve so more of the coffee cup designer paper would show.
- Apply ATG adhesive to the back of the sleeve and attach it to the coffee cup.
- Apply pieces of mounting tape to the back of the coffee cup and attach it to the sentiment layer and card base.
- Decorate the coffee cup using small flowers and stems and attach using glossy accents.
This coffee cup card was really fast, simple and easy to make. Here is a link to another card I made using the coffee cup die and another coffee themed sentiment. You can find lots of coffee themed card inspiration on this Pinterest link. I appreciate you coming by and I hope you have a great day.
Here is the stamp and dies used for my card.
Here are the tools and supplies.
This coffee cup card was really fast, simple and easy to make.