New golf greeting cards sayings – something for everyone!
Rubbernecker has some fabulous dies for us to use to make golf themed cards and they’ve just added the BEST collection of golf greeting cards sayings. I could not WAIT to use them! Just take a look at what just one can do to really “make” a card. First let’s look at the stamp set:
The Card Base, Grass and Frame
- Cut an A2 sized card base using white cardstock.
- Use Nocturne ink to stamp the sentiment on the card base.
- Cut a Deckle Hill layer using green cardstock and attach it to the card base using ATG adhesive.
- Use red cardstock to cut the Deckle Frame and black cardstock to cut the Nested Rectangle frame.
- Apply ATG adhesive to the back of the red frame and attach it to the black mat.
- Apply strips of mounting tape to the back of the frame and attach it to the card base.
The Golf Bag and Flag
- Cut the golf bag using red and black cardstock and attach the pieces together using glossy accents.
- Use silver cardstock to cut the golf clubs and attach them to the back of the bag using glossy accents.
- Apply mounting tape to the back of the bag and attach it to the card base.
- Cut the flag and stick using red and white cardstock and attach the sections together using glossy accents.
- Use green cardstock to cut the golf hole and attach it to the card base using glossy accents.
- Apply a touch of glossy accents on the bottom of the stick and a small pop dot on the back of the flag and attach it to the card base.
- Finish the card by adding a “birdie” to the scene.
If you have a golfer in your family and friends you may want to check out some of my other Golf Card posts.
I am pretty sure this new golf greeting cards sayings set will make me that much more likely to make a golf card for someone because now there’s no more searching for something perfect to say!
The new golf greeting cards saying works so well with the Rubbernecker golf die sets.
2 thoughts on “NEW Golf Greeting Cards Sayings!”
This is fantastic Kittie! I am off to purchase the die and the sentiment! Thank-you for the wonderful inspiration!
I only have one golfer in the family, but those are some fun sayings to go with the great dies, I love the little cardinal at the top with the sentiment!