Here’s an example of quick and easy Autumn card ideas!
I have been having so much fun using the new Rubbernecker Paper Pads to make quick cards. Today’s card shows off easy Autumn card ideas that can be applied to so many different seasons, themes and occasions. I love sharing cards with you that can be helpful for those times when you need a fast card but sill want it to impress the recipient.
To make this simple autumn card I used the newly released Rubbernecker Leaf Trio and Autumn Leaves Paper Pad paired with the Window with Double Stitch and Splatter Leaves.
Card Base, Frame and Sentiment
- Use white cardstock to cut an A2 sized card base and the window frame.
- Cut a 5.50″ x 4.25″ piece of designer paper and attach it to the card base. using ATG adhesive.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock to fit behind one window frame, secure it and the sentiment stamp in the MISTI and stamp using Shady Lane ink.
- Apply strips of mounting tape to the back of the frame borders and attach the sentiment layer to the back lower right window.
- Apply a strip of double stick tape to the back of the sentiment layer and then attach the whole frame to the card base.
Color The Leaves
- Use white cardstock to cut the leaves.
- Use Fern, Mango, Pumpkin and Crimson inks and mini applicators to apply ink to the leaves.
- Check out my short Leaf Coloring Video that I uploaded to Instagram a few days ago to see the steps I use to apply color. I used a different set of leaves for the video but the steps are exactly the same for the Leaf Trio or any other leaves you may have in your stash.
- Finish by attaching the leaves inside the frame openings using pieces of mounting tape.
Can you see how easy Autumn card ideas can be applied to any season, special occasion or holiday? Choose a pretty designer paper, a few coordinating dies and sentiment and your are ready to go.