Good Monday morning. I have a soft and feminine project to share with you today. I haven’t used this technique for quite a while but love the outcome.
I used the Rubbernecker French Script Background and two images from the 2010 Wildflowers Collection.
I stamped the script image on white cardstock with Shabby Shutters Distress Ink. I then stamped the foliage image using Peeled Paint because I wanted a little darker green than the script.
I pulled out my Distress Markers and colored the flower image using Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet and Shabby Shutters. I lightly spritzed the stamp with water before stamping over the script. I repeated the steps and stamped the flower image three times. I thought a simple satin ribbon would be the perfect finish for this feminine card.
If you haven’t tried using the wonderful Distress Markers you are missing out. I love mine.
Thanks for stopping in today. Have a great week.
Stamps: Rubbernecker 2009 French Script Background 448, 2010 Wildflowers Collection-496-03 and 496-06
Paper: Pink, White
Ink: Distress Ink– Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Distress Markers-Shabby Shutters, Spun Sugar and Victorian
Accessories: Satin, Mini Mister