Good Wednesday morning. I have a pretty die cut holly wreath to share with you today using the new Rubbernecker Stamps Holly Set and framed using the Square Combo frame set. I added sparkle to the holly berries with touches of red Stickles.
- Cut the frames using red cardstock.
- Lay the two frame sections face down and attach them together using double stick tape.
- Apply thin strips of mounting tape to the back of the frame and attach it to the card base.
- Cut the center circle frame out of the Square Combo set using green cardstock.
- Cut several sections of holly using green cardstock and berry sections using red cardstock.
- Gently form the holly leaves with a large stylus and molding pad.
- Apply glossy accents to the three largest holly sections and place them to cover the circle wreath base.
- Cut the smaller holly sections apart and attach them to the wreath base with glossy accents o fill in the wreath.
- Apply glossy accents to the berry sections and attach the red berry pieces.
- Apply red Stickles to the berries and allow to dry.
- Attach the wreath to the card base using a ample amount of glossy accents.
- Finish by tying a white organdy multi loop bow and attach it to the wreath using glue dots.
I loved making this die cut holly wreath and I can’t wait to use the Holly set with my poinsettia holiday projects. You can check out the whole Rubbernecker release here. Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a great day.